Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Savannah Look

Another weekend just ended, overall it has been a good one.  We went to a cousin’s daughters birthday party today and saw some people we had not seen in awhile.  Afterwards, we trekked to our old stomping grounds and hung out with group of great friends that all went to UNC- Chapel Hill to watch the Oklahoma–UNC men's basketball game.  The outcome was what we had all hoped for, the Tar heels are going to the final four. This victory also sets the record for most times in the final four for one team.   Great job boys!!!  

I came home and finished preparing the business information for our taxes that I will give to the CPA tomorrow.  

It is getting late, I needed to get my mind off of the numbers and paperwork and so I can try to get some sleep.  

So, I dug a little in my images that took this past week and found this one.  Something about this image really strikes me.  It was taken earlier in the week when Savannah has focused on watching a Disney movie.  Most likely, it was the recent DVD release of the Pinocchio.  This movie stays in the DVD player and seems to always be playing.

  As you can tell, the click of my camera and the flash of my off-camera flash unit were not enough to distract her from the focus on the boy with the wooden legs.   I hope you enjoy this image as much as I do.

SavannahLook (1 of 1)

Best wishes and good night!!

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP