Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, December 29, 2008

Football Girl

Recently,  we decided to move across town here in Raleigh, NC in a quest to get our children in a better school situation especially our first grader Sophia.  So we listed our house on November 13, 2008 and sold it the very next day. Go figure with the housing market the way it is. It was off to the races for the Jackle family.  We had to find a place to live, pack our things, and move by December 19(35 days later).  Well, we accomplished this feat and now are in our new home with boxes and all.  Some said this could not be done. Well, you never tell a Jackle (especially my wife Jackie that something could not be done).  She will definitely prove you wrong.

Along with digging through boxes, I decided to look through some of my old photography.  I found this image that was taken from a school outing from my daughters previous school.  I am not really sure the name of this little girl so I am calling her the "football girl."

footballlgirl

I hope you enjoy this shot as much as I do.  

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP