Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Packer Gnome felt at home in the snow

 

PackerGnome

For people that know me,  it is old news that I am big Green Bay Packer fan.  I grew up in Racine, Wisconsin and have followed the Packers since the early 1970s after meeting Bart Starr at the local YMCA in 1971.  I also run a Green Bay Packer fan site called PackerIQ.com which has Packer trivia, NFL picks contest, user submitted Packer “tundra” trivia, and Packer news.   It has been around since 1998-9.

Over Christmas, I received a present from my favorite big brother “Intense Dave”(my only brother- but do not tell him I told you).   He sent me this Packer  Gnome that proudly lives at our oak tree by the driveway to our home.  I never thought he would experience the snow this quickly here in Raleigh, NC.  I am sure that he feels right at home. This picture was taken during our recent snow.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP