Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Explore – Dance recital 2009 – sneak peek

 

The first part of this month has been a crazy one for me.  I am not complaining as being busy is a good thing. Anyway, I am finally getting a chance to go through some of the images of the recent Explore Dance recital held in Wake Forest, NC at the end of May.   I wanted to share this sneak peek of some of the images taken during the recital.

Here is a shot of one of the dancers taking a brief break from her dance duties. dancerecital-5

 

These are a couple of shots of Haley who appears to be born to dance.  Great job Haley!!!!!

dancerecital-2 

dancerecital

Here are some shots of main organizer and dance instructor extraordinaire  Stacey showing her younger counterparts how it is done.

dancerecital-5-2dancerecital-6

 dancerecital-7dancerecital-2-2

 

dancerecital-3-2dancerecital-4-2

     dancerecital-3 

I will be adding more of these photos as I continue to work through them.  Hope you like them!!

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP