Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

Recently, I had the honor of capturing a special birthday party of one of my favorite 2 year old little boys.  It is hard to believe that this little guy is already two years old.  Seems like yesterday when I was visiting him at the hospital when he came into the world.  Time flies when you are having fun, and kids grow like weeds flowers manly trees.


Here some of my favorite shots of featuring the  guest of honor:

Ok.. one shot has to have the “dreaded paci”..  Doesn’t he know to take it out for pictures? Better give this little guy some cake and the paci will bite the dust. Josh_2nd_blog

Did someone mention cake ?   What paci ? Do you see a paci ? I am ready to dig to that cake.
Josh_2nd_blog-3

Nothing like cake and ice cream to free a paci from the lips of a 2 year old. Josh_2nd_blog-5

Mom, I like to have cake in my mouth, on my cheeks, and in my hair !  It is very stylish to do that !! Josh_2nd_blog-6   

Ok, big brother Jacob will help Josh with the cake while his girl friend Savannah looks on! Josh_2nd_blog-4

This icing is delicious! Would you like some? 

Josh_2nd_blog-2

We Bucks know how to party.
Josh_2nd_blog-8 Josh_2nd_blog-7

The entire gallery can be found here.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP