Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Through the Triangle

I was messing around with one of my favorite “live in” models today.  I was playing around with making a triangle with my hands as I shot Sophia using a tripod.   I was trying to get a “frame within a frame” type of composition.  Well, I am going to do some more work on this concept.  I have a bunch of ideas for this.

I  find these two images very interesting.  I call them through the triangle.

sophiefaces_blog-2 sophiefaces_blog

Remember when you are a father, one of the most important things when working with your children is to try to keep it even.  Dad, as you can see, I get what you preached to all of us kids when we were growing up.  Here is a shot with BOTH of my favorite “live in” models that are under the age of 30 something.  Or was it 29… I can’t remember.  :)

sophiefaces_blog-3

Hope your enjoy these !!!  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP